Monday, May 23, 2011

Nook Color

My new awesome book...


Only it's a Nook!

I love how my Nook cover actually looks like a real book cover.  It's made of leather and has the names of famous writers and poets written all over it.

For about a hundred dollars more than the original Nook, I think the Nook Color is worth it.  It's light, easy to navigate, has a lot of features that make it easy for the reader to peruse books and magazines. Oh I love the fact that it was made to accomodate the glossies!  Look how awesome the colors are!

An ad page in Reader's Digest

National Geographic

Because of the high specs, the battery life is just eight hours compared to the original Nook's ten days and Kindle's thirty days.  I also enjoy the free trial feature which gives the reader fourteen days to try out a magazine.  Monthly subscriptions for magazines are a lot cheaper and the books come in cheap too.  The Nook uses the Android program and makes web browsing a breeze.  It also has a slot for a micro sd for additional memroy. Best of all, I can play this game that follows me whichever gadget I use.

Angry Birds for Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment