Sunday, March 20, 2011

These shoes are made for walking.

I had retail therapy today (not that I needed one).  I shopped until my arms were tired from carrying all the loot.  The good news is, even though I was tired from shopping, I still managed to work out with my husband when we got home.  I was so giddy to try my new bestfriend. Behold, my new walking shoes...


It was pure luck.  New Balance just opened in the nearby outlet mall and they were offering additional 20% off of sale items. I just had to buy them!  They were so comfortable and lightweight.  My husband swears by the brand and wears nothing but.  I was so inspired and ended up walking 3 miles (plus the 3 hour walking we did in the mall).  I felt rejuvinated!

Next week should be fun. My husband and I vowed to keep on walking and to go to yoga regularly. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment