Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pearl Harbor Memorial

Our visit to the Pearl Harbor Memorial was a meaningful albeit emotional one. Most tourists actually avoid visiting the site because it depresses them. I like going to historical places though because I love learning new things and acquiring more knowledge about something. When I visited the Hiroshima Memorial several years back, I almost cried. I felt for all the victims and couldn't help but imagine how my ancestors from Hiroshima survived the bombing. Seeing Pearl Harbor brought some light to the questions I had in mind after my visit to the Hiroshima Memorial.

Words are not enough to capture the emotion that I felt during my visit. I will just let the pictures do the talking.


































Remember. Understand. Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment