Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding Cord

I have always wanted a simple and intimate wedding ceremony.  That wish came true late last year when I finally married my long-time boyfriend. We kept it small and personal.  I also added a lot of personal touch to our wedding details. I made my own garter, our wedding cord, the ceremony programs, all the details on our wish tree table and chocolate buffet table.

Out of all my DIY projects, my favorite is the wedding cord.  I've always been into making bead accessories so I was very excited to make the cord.  In total, it took me almost a day to finish it. 


There are two rosaries joined into one.  I used white and blue beads for the rosaries which are also our wedding colors.  We were lucky to have found a blue cross from the bead store near our place.  I am so proud of this. 


Best of all, my husband loved it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment