Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cheap Thrills

I received an ULTA brochure in the mail last week which showed sale and new items. I like ULTA because it's a girls shop.  One particular item that caught my eye is the 62-piece make up set. Its retail value is $150.00 but I got it at a bargain price of $19.99.  Score!  I'm usually wary of buying cheap make up but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.  My make up set is limited to a few brands like MAC, Dior, the Body Shop, Chanel, Benefit, and Sonia Kashuk. I also have single items from Maybelline, Revlon and most recently, L'oreal.

What I love about this make up set is the fact that it has 3 parts: a mirror, an eye make up set, and a blush and lipstick set. Best of all, I can use the case as a make up kit!  It comes in two colors, white and salmon. I chose the salmon one:-)


Here's the eye make up set. Did I mention that it also has a concealer and four eyeliners!  Look at all the colors!


The blush and lipstick set.


I tried it today and I was very pleased with it:-)  They are available while supplies last. Am I a lucky girl or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment