Thursday, April 21, 2011

ready for summer

I live in a place where summer can be borderline unbearable.  During summer, it's imperative that we wear almost nothing airy and comfortable clothes and footwear.  Days are going by so fast that I decided to start preparing for summer early.  I've been doing a lot of summer dress rehearsals (yes, I do that) and realized that apart from flip flops, I seem to lack other summery footwear.  Thank God for outlet malls I can easily rebuild my shoe collection.  My feet are a bit sensitive and only choose certain brands to be friends with.  Lucky me, they seem to like not so expensive brands. 

Reebok and Rockport recently had an opening sale at a nearby outlet mall and we decided to have a look.  I already have enough pairs of sneakers and running shoes so I ended up taking home this cute pair of wedges.


I swear they are the comfiest wedges I have ever worn.  To be honest, I wasn't expecting to find cute girly shoes in Rockport.  Good thing we checked the store out.  My feet are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment