Saturday, July 2, 2011

Save Japan by Uniqlo

June 25th was an exciting day for me and probably for all Uniqlo fans all over the world.  It was the day the brand launched its Save Japan collaboration with ten world famous artists.  I was finally able to help even in my own little way.  Since there is no Uniqlo store where I live, I asked my brother and my Japanese best friend to buy some of the shirts for me.  They were both lucky as there were no long lines in their respective Uniqlo branches.  A month before, I have already been reminding them to line up before the stores open.  My best friend and her boyfriend were in Yokohama on the day of and went to the store five minutes before opening.  They were the first ones in the store. Haha!  This was the line in Soho, NYC.

via thegspotnyc

I can't wait to get my hands on my tees!!  Here are the designs that I chose:

SAVE JAPAN! T-SHIRTS - Victoria Beckham - $19.90
SAVE JAPAN! T-SHIRTS - Karl Lagerfeld - $19.90
SAVE JAPAN! T-SHIRTS - Alber Elbaz - $19.90SAVE JAPAN! T-SHIRTS - Blake Lively - $19.90
images via uniqlo.com

Thank you Uniqlo for this wonderful project!

No comments:

Post a Comment